Avocado spinach banana smoothie. Blend banana, avocado, spinach, milk, ice cubes, honey, and vanilla extract together in a blender until smooth. I tried this smoothie for the first time today and it was delicious! I omitted the honey, which was not needed since the banana added enough sweetness to the smoothie!
Ingredients of Avocado spinach banana smoothie
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen avocado.
- It’s 1 of frozen banana in chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
In order, combine hemp milk, spinach, banana, avocado, lemon juice and ice in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. If smoothie is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of hemp milk. Blend in honey to taste, if desired. Smoothie is best if served right away.
Avocado spinach banana smoothie instructions
- Add ingredients in order as listed, blend for about 30 sec..
- Big blender- this is just a guess two avocados, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of spinach and whatever almond milk you’d need, to blend. This should taste more like a banana..
This is my favorite smoothie recipe. When I first made this years ago , I couldn't believe my eyes my kids was sucking this down in no time and asking for. I love this avocado smoothie, it's a real powerhouse of goodness! We all know avocados are good for us, don't we? And spinach, Popeye and his inflated I also love this avocado smoothie for its taste; it's so creamy, almost as if I've added some ice cream or cream to it.