AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD. Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream.<br />. This Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe has so much flavor!
Ingredients of AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD
- It’s 2 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of cucumber chopped.
- It’s 1 of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of fried chicken tenderloion.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of lettuce chopped.
If you love chicken salad & avocados, then you are going to ga-ga for this Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad recipe. How can this taste THIS GOOD & be HEALTHY! Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly. This Healthy Greek Yogurt Avocado Chicken Salad recipe has no mayo and is packed full of nutritious ingredients!
AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD step by step
- Fry up the chicken tenderloin seasoned and covered in flour.
- Boil the eggs.
- Grab a container and put avocado and mayo in it. Stir it up. Mix it until Well blended. More mayo than avocado..
- Add seasonings. Seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Chopped up chicken, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, lettuce and eggs add it to the avocado and mayo.
- Add Bacon bits.
- Mix well. Adding more seasoning if necessary..
- Cover container and place it on the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and Keto. Although I am really excited about the fall seasoning arriving, I am also sad to see tomato season. This Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad is another one of those recipes that is so simple to throw together. Especially good on days you need something so simple and quick to throw together without. This avocado chicken salad recipe is not only healthy but absolutely delicious too!