Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups. This turkey lettuce cups recipe is a healthier alternative, using ground turkey and lettuce cups. The addition of avocado just makes it even better. The best part of this Asian turkey lettuce cups recipe is that you can substitute whatever meat you like, or leave it out and just have the tofu.
Ingredients of Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups
- You need of romaine lettuce (or any kind you like).
- It’s of roasted turkey breast, cubed.
- It’s of avocado, chopped.
- It’s of green onions, chopped.
- It’s of tomatoe, chopped.
- Prepare of sour cream (i use light).
- Prepare of mayonnaise (i use Best Foods light).
- Prepare of dried dill.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Such a cool idea for a light lunch or even an appetizer simply served in small lettuce leaves. When I want to make it easier for my kids to eat, I mix it all up with shredded lettuce and serve in a bowl. Iceberg or Romain lettuce leaves , doubled up Shredded Mexican cheese , diced Roma tomatoes, diced red onion, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, light sour. Drizzle evenly with remaining soy sauce mixture.
Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups step by step
- Wash and separate lettuce leaves and set aside to dry.
- Add all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to combine but not smash avocados.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and enjoy!.
- This taste even better is allowed to chill for an hour before eating..
This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon This was delicious! I used lime juice instead of lemon and omitted the zest. Had it on a lettuce leaf. Will definitely be making this again soon.