Avocado Deviled Eggs. Avocado Deviled Eggs – So much better than your traditional-style deviled eggs! Loaded with avocado and crisp bacon bits. Avocado deviled eggs topped with turkey bacon, jalapeno slices, and hot sauce are a colorful twist to the traditional recipe.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- You need 12 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of mustard.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Sriracha (optional).
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (optional).
These Avocado Deviled Eggs come with little prep time and many health benefits that puts a new twist on a classic American dish the whole family will enjoy. Avocado deviled eggs are a deliciously healthy option. AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS are the perfect snack for a low carb or keto diet. Packed with healthy fats and enough protein to get you through, these deviled eggs make a tasty snack that's bursting with.
Avocado Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil eggs for about 15 minutes or until you know for sure they're hard then place them under cold water and remove the shells..
- Slice the peeled eggs down the center long ways and scoop the yolks out and place them in a bowl..
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop the halves out and place them in the bowl with the yolks..
- Mash the yolks, mustard, (mayonnaise), and avocado until it has a creamy consistency. Squeeze half a lime in to help the avocados stay fresh..
- Using a piping tool, pipe the creamy mixture back into the egg whites..
- Top the deviled eggs with paprika, pepper and you're done. I like to put a dab of hot sauce on the eggs before I eat then for an extra kick..
These Avocado Deviled Eggs are made without mayo, but still have the classic flavor I grew up with. I love how easy they are to make, using creamy avocado in the filling! With a ladle, slowly lower the eggs into the water one by one. An easy life hack we to pipe all three of our deviled egg recipes can be found here. But, basically, all you really do is scoop the filling into a ziplock bag, push it down to one of the.