Salad with Ham and Avocado. View top rated Ham salad with avocado recipes with ratings and reviews. freezer, I ended up with this winner: Mixed Grain Salad with Avocado and Black Beans. Tomato, Avocado, Cucumber, and Chickpea Salad. Add feta cheese and lemon dressing for even more Greek flavoring.
Ingredients of Salad with Ham and Avocado
- Prepare 1 of large Hass avocado.
- Prepare 3 ounces of smoked ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber split lengthwise.
- It’s 2 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of your favorite salad dressing I used French Dressing.
Avocados are more than just delicious– they're heart-healthy as well! The Big Calorie Table: Bread And Baking. The fact that a slice of whole wheat bread is healthier and less fatty than a piece of cake comes as no surprise. Photo "Salad with avocado and ham" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Salad with Ham and Avocado step by step
- To a bowl add the lettuce..
- Roll the ham up and slice the roll thinly. Slice the tomatoes into halves. Add to the lettuce. Add salt and pepper to taste to the tomatoes..
- Peel the Cucumber in striped way..
- Remove the seeds and slice half of the Cucumber into semi-thick pieces..
- Slice, dice, and scoop the avocado and squeeze the lime coating the avocado pieces. Then add the avocado and Cucumbers to the lettuce. Toss the salad..
- Add the cheese..
- Add your favorite salad dressing! I hope you enjoy!!.
Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out. This salad is both dead simple to make and highly luscious It gets a velvety richness from the avocados The salad is enlivened by a splash of red wine vinegar in the dressing and a handful of briny capers sprinkled on top. I mean tuna salad is delicious, egg salad is delicious and avocado happens to be the perfect accompaniment to both tuna and eggs so it's only natural the three would be wonderful together. With a light rinse the eggs were good to go and everything was chopped up and mixed together. Assemble Salad: Toss all other ingredients (avocado, tomato, feta cheese, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper) in a large mixing bowl until well-mixed.