Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa. Healthy quinoa, avocado, and blackened Cajun shrimp bowls are loaded with flavor and texture. They make a light and fresh lunch or dinner! These shrimp, avocado, and quinoa bowls are my go to when I'm craving a flavorful filling meal but want to eat clean and keep the calories as low as possible.
Ingredients of Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa
- It’s 250 gm of Srimp.
- Prepare 20 gm of quinoa.
- Prepare 30 gm of mix salad.
- It’s 30 gm of bell peppers.
- Prepare 20 gm of pomegranate.
- Prepare 20 gm of fresh avocado guacamole.
- Prepare 10 gm of grapefruit segment.
- It’s 10 gm of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 gm of lemon juice.
- You need 5 gm of dried lemon chips.
Everything then gets tossed together with some avocado, feta cheese and scallions. This vegan Quinoa Avocado Salad is made with simple ingredients and a tossed in a tangy dressing. It's a protein-packed salad that works for lunch or dinner. This quinoa salad is great for lunch.
Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa instructions
- Boil the shrimp then put in the ice water to get cold, marinate with lemon dill olive oil and salt pepper.
- Cook the quinoa with roasted bell pepper seasoned with salt and pepper and pesto sauce and place in the middle.
- Add the avocado guacamole on top of the quinoa put the shrimp 3 sides.
- Toast the mix salad with lemon dressing placed it on top of the avocado.
- Then garnished with pomegranate seeds and dried lemon chips and grapefruit segment.
Remove shrimp from skewers and allow to cool slightly. Add shrimp and remaining ingredients to quinoa. This shrimp quinoa salad is fresh and filling. Made with seasoned tuna steak, cooked shrimp, and a An assortment of fresh, plant-based ingredients adds a variety of nutrients, flavors, and textures to this shrimp quinoa salad, such as lemon, avocado, cilantro, serrano pepper, radish, and red onion. This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon vinaigrette.