Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne
- You need Half of a pack of penne.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 7 strips of chicken bacon.
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne step by step
- Chop up bacon and chicken into squares.
- Fry both till well cooked, seasoning as you please.
- Take out the chicken and Cook the spinach till it wilts.
- Add 4 cups of milk and boil.
- When it boils, add the chicken and penne into the pot.
- Stir for a while then reduce heat so the penne will soften.
- When milk reduces and penne is soft, add the Parmesan.
- Lower heat and simmer for a while.
- Taste for salt or softness, then turn off the heat.