Bacon Rosemary Potatoes.
Ingredients of Bacon Rosemary Potatoes
- You need 6 of thick strips bacon (smoked bacon is optional, but better).
- Prepare 3 of Table spoons fresh Rosemary (don't chop it!).
- Prepare 2 lbs of potatoes, washed, not-peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need of Salt.
Bacon Rosemary Potatoes step by step
- Heat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Place the bacon strips in a large skillet over medium heat and let it render 1/2 the fat (it should look like the picture).
- Remove the bacon. Add the potatoes and cook in the skillet for 20 minutes, after 10-12 minutes stir once or twice, the potatoes will be slightly browned by now..
- Sprinkle potatoes with Rosemary, place the bacon on top of the potatoes, and place in oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove the bacon, sprinkle with salt and serve warm / room temperature. PS: The bacon can be cut into small pieces and served in a salad or such.