Bacon Sauce Small Batch. Get a taste of the south without a ton of leftovers. I use lean turkey bacon in this recipe. It gives the pasta that richness you want without all the extra fat. —Courtney Harris, Denton, Texas.
Ingredients of Bacon Sauce Small Batch
- You need 3 slices of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of molasses.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need Pinch of cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sherry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of concentrated tomato paste.
The Best Recipes to Cook for a Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner at Home Better bacon is the cumulative effect of three critical elements: the pig, the curing technique and the smoking method. Many small-batch purveyors will seek out heritage pigs for richer flavors and denser marbling, and most everyone who makes their own bacon claims a. My husband loves BLT sandwiches, so this has become a favorite of his. It's nice to serve on hot and humid days, which we frequently get during summer here in Virginia. —Mrs.
Bacon Sauce Small Batch step by step
- Fry the bacon in a pan reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings. Set bacon aside and keep the rest of the harvested bacon drippings for another recipe. Dice the onion. Add the butter and olive oil to the pan, with the drippings..
- Add onion and sauté till translucent. Mix the sugar and molasses. Chop the bacon into small pieces..
- Add all the ingredients to the onions, except the apple cider vinegar. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the apple cider vinegar stirring often till it's thick as you like. Serve as a condiment or as an add in sauce. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Cutting corners isn't something that Bill-E's Small Batch Bacon does. It makes regular mass-produced bacon from the supermarket taste like, well, regular mass-produced bacon from the supermarket. Serve with Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds, over warm bread or transfer to jars and store in the fridge. This amazingly delicious Bacon Jam recipe was made on-air by our very own Mark Singleton. How to make small batch Cheddar Beer Soup: In a medium sauce pan fry the bacon until crisp over medium heat.