Bacon Wrapped Haddock.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Haddock
- Prepare 2 pounds of Haddock filets boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted roasted almonds.
Bacon Wrapped Haddock step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees f.
- Salt each piece of Haddock filets both sides and wrap each with 2 slices of bacon.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat till each is wrapped.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes. My Haddock was frozen so when the bacon was done the Haddock would be also, and not overcooked..
- If bacon isn't crispy enough put into broiler.
- Let rest 7 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.