Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of bacon sliced.
- It’s 2 of chicken boobs, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of I tsp crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 9 oz of bag of spinach.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 4 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of shaved parmasan.
Creamy Pesto Bacon Chicken Pasta instructions
- In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat cook the bacon until beginning to crisp..
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and turn the heat up to high. Add the chicken and brown..
- Remove the chicken and add to the bacon. Cook off whatever liquid remains in the pot until it's bacon grease again..
- Reduce heat to medium and add the onions and cook 2min until starting to show color.
- Add the salt, pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Cook until stuff begins to brown and stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the spinach.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the stock and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and turn heat to low. Cook covered, but continuing to stir the noodles for 10 min..
- Add the pesto and parmasan. Stir into the sauce.
- Add the bacon and chicken and stir into the noodles. Turn the heat off and cover. Clean dishes up while the chicken reheats..