Maple Bacon-Onion Jam.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon-Onion Jam
- Prepare 16 oz of thick bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sweet, large, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of strong coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam step by step
- Cook bacon until soft cooked. Reserve pan drippings..
- Place bacon into bowl for holding, do not drain.
- Saute chopped onions until translucent..
- Add sugar and coffee to onion. Mix thoroughly. Add bacon to onion mixture..
- Bake and cook onion bacon mixer until caramelized..
- Add balsamic and mix well, then cook until liquid is dissolved.