Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato
- It’s of sweet potatoes, washed.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste.
- Prepare of bacon bits, or to taste.
Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato step by step
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 360F (180C) for about 14-16 minutes until tender..
- Carefully remove them from the fryer basket and cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise..
- Fluff sweet potato with a fork. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place the sweet potatoes halves inside the fryer basket and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon bits and scallions to serve..