Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare of Brussels sprouts.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
Bacon Ranch Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese, ranch dressing and bacon bits to serve..