Bacon Wrapped Apples.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Apples
- You need of medium apple (Fuji or other sweet apples), peeled and cut into 10 slices.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of bacon, cut each strip in half.
Bacon Wrapped Apples instructions
- In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the melted butter. Sprinkle the cinnamon over apple slices and toss to coat..
- Wrap each slice of apple with 1 piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with tooth picks if necessary. (If using toothpicks, make sure to soak the toothpicks for at least 10 minutes before hand.).
- Place the bacon wrapped apples inside the fryer basket. Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 10-12 minutes, flip once if necessary, until the bacon appears nice and crispy..