Bacon wrapped rice balls.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped rice balls
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- You need slices of Avocado.
- You need strips of Bacon.
- Prepare of Teriyaki or unagi sauce.
Bacon wrapped rice balls instructions
- Make rice balls filled with avocados or any ingredients you wish..
- Wrap the rice balls with bacon, making sure no rice is exposed to ensure the wrap is secure..
- Air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes, turn the wrap once in the middle, until the bacon is cooked through and looks crisp..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce or unagi sauce..