Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You need of Pasta (Any kind,we prefer penne or elbow).
- It’s 6 Strips of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Ranch Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar (or Mozzarella) Cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta instructions
- Bring pot of water to a boil add pasta. While letting boil, in a separate pan cook bacon..
- Dice chicken into small cubes, remove bacon & add chicken to same pan with butter..
- After chicken is browned add flour, ranch seasoning, milk, salt & pepper.
- Drain noodles. When the sauce in the pan starts to become creamy- add cheese, noodles, and chopped bacon..
- Stir and enjoy!!🙌🏻.