Warm Bacon dressing.
Ingredients of Warm Bacon dressing
- You need 5 slices of bacon, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 C of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar or honey.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt and black pepper.
Warm Bacon dressing instructions
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels; reserve the drippings. Whisk the vinegar, sugar, mustard and S&P into drippings. Slowly whisk in the oil until emulsified. Add bacon. Serve warm on your salad..