Bacon topped steak. This bacon-wrapped Top Sirloin with Hickory Bacon from the Kansas City Steak Company is an all-around great steak with a bold, beefy flavor. This steak lover's combination is wet aged and well. This easy steak recipe is super yummy and easy to do Around this time every year for my birthday I throw a barbecue for family and close friends and bacon wrapped steak is the star of the barbecue.
Ingredients of Bacon topped steak
- You need 4 slices of Bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 4 of small Steaks.
- It’s 1 tsp of no salt season.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp a1 sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
It doesn't matter if the strips overlap. Secure the bacon in place with evenly spaced long toothpicks. Find this Pin and more on **All the Best** by That Hamburger Steaks and Gravy are made with seasoned ground beef patties, peppers, onion and are. Place the eggs on top of the rice, sliced the steak, place on top.
Bacon topped steak step by step
- Season steak add a1 sauce secure bacon to steak w toothpicks.
- Let marinate for about 1 hr.
- Add to frying pan bacon side down.
Garnish with peanuts, sesame seeds and togarashi. About Press Advertise Careers Contact Privacy Terms Accessibility. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Our Peppered Hickory Smoked Dry Cured Country Bacon Steaks start with the most select bacon slabs before they are cured with high. This is a relatively lean cut of steak.