Instant Pot Chinese Beef soup.
Instant Pot Chinese Beef soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Instant Pot Chinese Beef soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chinese beef soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chinese Beef soup:
- Make ready 3 lb of beef stew meat, cubed into 1 inch.
- You need 1 Tbl of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Take 12 oz of water.
- Take 1/3 Cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of cooking wine.
- Make ready 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chinese Five spice seasoning.
- It’s 2 Cups of carrots, cut into 1 inch length.
- Prepare 3 of ribs of celery, cut into 1 inch length.
- Get 1 of large onion, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of Chopped scallion or cilantro for decor.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chinese Beef soup:
- Use the saute setting on Instant pot, stir fry the beef in cooking oil until brown..
- Add in all ingredients except scallion or cilantro and use the pressure cooker setting on "Stew" on Medium and cook for 35 minutes.
- Once done, quick pressure release (be careful, lots of steam will come out) the pot and your stew is ready!!!.
- Add chopped scallion or cilantro to your stew and enjoy..
- This soup goes great with noodles, rice, or bread as dipping!.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot chinese beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!