Grilled Garlic Bread. How to cook Garlic Bread on the BBQ. The idea of making garlic bread on the BBQ might sound simple enough. Mix up softened butter with garlic, slather generously on bread and plonk on the BBQ.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic Bread
- You need of French bread, each loaf cut into thirds, each loaf will feed 4 to 6.
- It’s of My recipe for garlic butter, in my orofile at room temperature.
- Prepare of Olive oil for brushing, I use chili infused.
Remove bread to a work surface, grab a garlic clove with your fingertips and rub it lightly over the cut surfaces of the bread. (The papery skin of the garlic will come off.) When the bread is well scented with garlic, brush again with olive oil and toast again. If using tomato, rub the cut surfaces against the bread so the bread absorbs the juice. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Mix together the butter, olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Grilled Garlic Bread instructions
- Cut each bread piece in half lengthwise and brush with chili oil on cut side. Have grill preheated to moderate hot.
- Grill bread on cut side until hot and crisp. Remive and spread with garlic butter white hot..
Brush both sides of the bread slices with the butter mixture. I was first inspired by my brother putting basic garlic bread in foil on the grill – I got a bit carried away in going beyond basic – and decided the foil just gets in the way! This has become a favorite of family and friends and I make it all summer long. When the weather turns cold you can cook it. Quick and easy, super cheesy grilled garlic bread is the perfect side for just about any meal!