Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread. In a large bowl combine cheeses, mayonnaise, and garlic powder. Spread mixture on both sides of bread and broil for a few minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Slice and serve immediately. *Feel free to add any extras to this like herbs or spices, tomatoes, pesto — *.
Ingredients of Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of long loaf of Italian or French bread, split lengthwise.
Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise (creating a top and bottom) and place both halves on a baking sheet, cut side up. Extra cheesy garlic bread is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make extra cheesy garlic bread at your home. The ingredients or substance mixture for extra cheesy garlic bread recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: FREEZING GARLIC BREAD.
Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to broil..
- In a large bowl combine the cheeses, mayo and garlic powder..
- Spread mixture on both sides of bread and broil for a few minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly..
- Slice and serve immediately..
- Feel free to add any extras to this like herbs or spices, tomatoes, pesto — *..
I tested freezing the leftovers of already made garlic bread and wasn't super enthused with the results, but you can ABSOLUTELY freeze this garlic bread ahead of time! I did find this worked best with the variation listed above (for garlic bread slices). Yes, but you'll likely need to season the garlic cheesy bread with more salt. Tips for the Best Garlic Bread. You need to cover the bread the first time you bake it.