Garlic bread. Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan, organic, and Pas Yisroel Kosher-certified, too. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic.
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of origano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic (crushed and chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
It's the only way for me." – Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
Garlic bread step by step
- In a bowl take lukewarm water and milk and add sugar and yeast. Stir well and keep it aside in warm place for 10-15 minutes. TIP: keep it inside microwave..
- In a large bowl take maida, salt, half of garlic, 1 tbsp oil and add yeast mixture. Knead it well for at least 10-15 minutes until it turns into a smooth dough..
- Cover the dough with a cloth and then put a plate or lid over the bowl. Keep it aside for 2 hrs..
- In a small bowl take remaining oil, remaining garlic, origano, chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Mix it well..
- After 2 hrs take out the dough, dust some flour and knead it again for 1 minute..
- Now roll the dough into a thick roti and put half of oil & spice mixture and spread it evenly with spoon, brush or fingers..
- Now fold the roti into semicircular shape and spread remaining oil&spice mixture. Make few cuts on the top..
- Now bake this in a preheated(10 minutes) oven at 200 degree for 20-25 minutes until the top turn golden brown and crispy..
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined. We love garlic bread and this one tops all garlic breads!! Of course, the bread was gone in no time! Spread the garlic mixture on the other half of the bread, and put the halves together.