Kid-size garlic bread. Here is how you achieve that. You need of shredded parmesan cheese. OK, first a disclaimer: garlic bread is not Italian.
Ingredients of Kid-size garlic bread
- It’s 1 loaf of flute of sour dough bread.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of butter.
Good served with spaghetti or lasagna and salad. May add mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni, mozzerella cheese, etc– before placing in oven– if desired. ~This is like a meal in. Split hot dog buns open and lay on cookie sheet (crust side to the cookie sheet). Spread butter on open side of each hot dog bun.
Kid-size garlic bread instructions
- Depending on how many pieces of bread you're going to make will determine how much butter you need. So get that butter and mix in some garlic powder (minced garlic would work too) into it to taste..
- Spread garlic butter over the little pieces of bread from the sour dough flute..
- Place bread slices onto baking sheet (i put tin foil under them so the bread doesn't stick). Add the shredded Parmesan cheese (other cheeses will work too) to the pieces of bread. If you're using the shredded Parmesan, you may want to make sure it's a single layer of cheese since it's not as easily melted as softer cheeses..
- Set oven to 350 and put the bread in and cook for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- As a side note, the crusts for these are quite crunchy so if your children are too young, these may be too hard for them to eat.
Check often. […] Kid-size garlic bread. This can be for adults too, but what kid doesn't like small food 🙂 Husseina Nazir. Learn how to make your favorite recipes in no time. We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Here is our list of appetizer recipes.