cheesy garlic bread. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. Here we have the BEST cheesy garlic bread you will try in this lifetime.
Ingredients of cheesy garlic bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of of italian bread.
- It’s 1 of margarine spread or butter.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of basil to taste.
- It’s 1 of italian seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of paprika to taste.
- It’s 1 of grated cheese.
- You need 1 of shredded italian cheese blend.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. World's Best Garlic Bread: Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame. This homemade garlic bread recipe has the perfect ratio of garlic, paprika, parsley, butter, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese to make this garlic bread a favorite for all.
cheesy garlic bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cut italian bread length wise. spread margarine on loaf.
- sprinkle on garlic, basil, italian seasoning, salt, pepper. sprinkle on shredded cheese and the sprinkle on grated cheese. and top with paprika..
- bake for 10-15 minutes! enjoy!.
This is by far our favorite Garlic Bread recipe. It takes minutes to put together and is SO cheesy and delicious. It's the perfect side dish for any meal, but especially for pasta and Italian dishes! Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! Because when you need a cheesy bread fix, we want it now, now, now!