Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread. Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread has irresistible flaky puff pastry with the most cheesy garlic butter slathered on top! Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour and gently unfold the pastry. Spread ¾ of the butter mixture evenly from edge to edge.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1/4 c. of softened butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minces garlic OR 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden garlic paste.
- It’s 1 T. of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 c. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c. of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 sheet of puff pastry.
Camembert and pesto are a match made in heaven! Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Brush the bottom half of the pastry sheet with the egg mixture. Sprinkle half the garlic, parsley and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry sheet.
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Remove one sheet of puff pastry from freezer and thaw according to package instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper..
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and cheeses together. Set aside..
- Cut pastry in half. Create a border around the edge of the pastry by scoring the pastry with a knife about ½ inch in from the edge of the pastry. I only score the pastry about half way through the thickness of the pastry..
- Spread half of the butter mixture over each piece of puff pastry on the inside of the scored border..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then move rack to broil for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then cut into thick slices..
Fold the pastry in half over the garlic mixture. All-purpose flour, for the work surface Roll out the puff pastry. Brush the parmesan and garlic mixture on top, then roll on itself. Place the rolls onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each with the remaining garlic and parmesan mixture. Cheesy bread sticks, garlic bread sticks, herb bread sticks…I love them all.