Stuffed cheese Garlic bread without oven. Garlic Bread Recipe No Yeast and Without Oven super Soft and Spongy , I have Tried To make this Recipe Easy, Hope Friends You Will Like and Enjoy this Recipe. Without oven , without egg Domino's style "Stuffed cheese garlic bread" made at home, without oven garlic bread ,cook on simple gas stove Follow the steps and exact. Don't Forget to Like Comment Share & Subscribe.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheese Garlic bread without oven
- You need 250 gms of maida.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need TO taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated garlic.
- Prepare 100 gm of cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed pepper.
- You need 50-100 ml of water.
But this stuffed garlic bread recipe is unique for its tasty stuffing like corn, mozzarella cheese, and jalapeño. The Best Garlic Bread Without Oven Recipes on Yummly Bursting with flavour, this Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread can be served with soup or enjoyed as a snack by itself. This herby, garlicky bread is stuffed with a succulent cheesy filling, which is also perked up with a tongue-tickling spice mixture that combines the best of spices and herbs.
Stuffed cheese Garlic bread without oven step by step
- In 1cup luck warm water put yeast, sugar and salt. Give rest for 10 minutes.
- Knead the dough with this water. Give rest for10 -30 minutes.
- Roll the dough in 1inch thik. Make roti..
- Melt the butter put pepper and crushed garlic. Spread it in half roti. Put grated cheese in half portions. Fold it. Brush the butter in upper side. Make a mark. put it in the pan..
- For baking heat the PAN. Put salt in it. Put stand keep the pan in it. Bake for 30 minute..
The leavened dough is once again brushed with butter and topped with spices before baking. Grease a baking tray with butter. To make stuffed garlic bread recipe I have used pizza cheese. You can increase the amount of cheese to make stretchy cheesy stuffed garlic bread. I always use less amount of cheese in my garlic bread.