Garlic 🥖 bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Ingredients of Garlic 🥖 bread
- You need 2 of bread 🥖/buns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic crush.
- You need 1 of /2 tsp green Coriander.
- It’s of 1 tbsp butter.
Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice.
Garlic 🥖 bread step by step
- Take a plate add slice and cut into long pieces..
- Now take a bowl and mix butter, garlic and Coriander and spread on bread pieces then toast on pan both sides..
- Garlic bread is ready to serve, with fettuccine Alfredo pennie pasta..
The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!! We love garlic bread and this one tops all garlic breads!! Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced.