Samosa Garlic Bread. Samosa Cheese Garlic bread Recipe Anand Bhai Tube. Find the best samosa near you – DoorDash will deliver samosa right to your door in just minutes. easy samosa recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. basically the sandwich bread slices are rolled to thin sheet and used as samosa sheets which is later given with cone like samosa shape. it is easy and quick hack compared to cumbersome traditional samosa recipe which can be enjoyed as a snack recipe.
Ingredients of Samosa Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of mix herbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- You need 1 of big potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped Mint.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s of Ingredients of butter to spread on garlic bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
You can also make Samosa Sandwich, apply chutneys on bread and place a samosa in between. You can even put some sev on top and enjoy. Can I Use Whole Wheat Flour? Can the samosa filling be made without onion and garlic?
Samosa Garlic Bread step by step
- Boil the potato by adding salt on it and chop it.
- Now take a pan and add oil and keep the flame slow and add chilli ginger paste, mint and stir it for 30 second and then add the potatoes and add garam masala, coriander, amchur powder.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a bowl and add slightly hot milk and add yeast and sugar and give rest for 5 minutes.
- Now take strained whole wheat flour and add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, parsley, mix herbs, coriander and grated garlic.
- Mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of milk, yeast and sugar and then add butter.
- Mix it and add water.
- Mix it well and knead it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Give rest for 30 minutes.
- Now take butter in a bowl and add oregano, chilli flakes, coriander, garlic.
- Now take dough and make a thick roti and spread the butter we made and add the potato masala on half part and grate some cheese and then fold it and press the corners softly.
- Now again spread the butter we made on it.
- And make slight cuts on it.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes on 170 degrees.
- Then make piece and serve.
The samosa filling recipe that I have does not have any onions, but I do love adding garlic. However, if you don't like garlic or don't eat it, feel free to skip it and replace it with a pinch of asafoetida right in the beginning after you heat the oil. News; Things to Do; Watch; Samosa Recommends; Reviews; Creator's Corner; Events; Services; Food and Drinks; Home Tags Garlic bread. We have got your snacks and desserts sorted with easy-breezy bread. Want to cook some new recipes than just limited to.