Easy homemade garlic bread. Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Crunchy, buttery, and smeared with the perfect amount of garlic flavor, what else would we serve next to saucy mainstays like Spaghetti and Meatballs or Fettucini Alfredo? These thick, evenly toasted slices of heaven are quick to make, quick to bake, and made for scooping up your.
Ingredients of Easy homemade garlic bread
- It’s of Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread.
- Prepare 3 of big garlic gloves.
- It’s of About 7 good dashes of Thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 stick of butter.
I love garlic bread, and this is an easy recipe. It has great garlic and butter flavor. I did add Parmesan cheese to the top because I love cheese on my garlic bread! Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan.
Easy homemade garlic bread step by step
- Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few shakes of the thyme, garlic powder and garlic in the butter mix. What you want to do with the garlic cloves is take your knife , put it over the garlic and smash it. Then you want to mince it really good so it's not too chunky unless you like that on garlic bread. Mix the ingredients together and spread on BOTH sides of the Italian bread..
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Put the bread in and let it start getting golden brown. Once you see it getting golden brown flip it and when ever it reaches your desired golden brown is when it's done..
We love garlic bread & not only was this easy but tasty as well. I sprinkled paprika on top of mine instead of the cheese. I also used the recipe for Mama D's Italian Bread (found on this site) & went from there. This Garlic Bread Recipe is perfectly buttery, garlicky, crunchy and addictive! I will teach you How To Make Garlic Bread from Scratch using the easiest and most delicious recipe with an irresistible homemade garlic bread spread.