Mini Garlic Monkey Bread. Mini garlic monkey bread – best and easiest monkey bread you'll ever make. I remember in a pot luck party a few years ago, my friend brought her homemade monkey bread and I was instantly hooked, begging her to share her. How to make mini garlic monkey bread.
Ingredients of Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- You need 1 small of can of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter – melted.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic – minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
On this particular pasta night, I didn't want to wait around for the huge pan of Garlic Monkey Bread to be done so I opted for these cute mini versions of the garlicky bread. So simple to make and extremely quick to bake up in the oven. My family loves a bread dish with their dinners! However, I get burned out on having the same rolls/breadsticks each meal, so I love to change it up!
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lightly grease 6 capacity muffin pan..
- Flatten bicuits out with palm and cut each into bit size pieces and place in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients..
- Pour mixture over biscuit bits and coat..
- Evenly distribute pieces into muffin tin. Top with additional cheese..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown..
Since we are huge fans of monkey bread, I decided to make this garlic version to go with our dinner! Pull Apart Garlic Bread This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog. Easy homemade pull apart garlic bread. This savory recipe is made from scratch dough with tasty buttery flavor and the perfect herbs.