Garlic bread pizza. Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Garlic Bread Pizza is my new favorite recipe and it's so easy! I never new pizza could be so flavorful.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza
- It’s 1 of box of garlic bread.
- It’s 1 of jar pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of pk pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 of pk mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Butter: I like to spread butter and garlic on top of the bread, then bake it in the oven for a few minutes. The other day as I had a rare moment to watch TV I saw a commercial for a pizza delivery place that is now selling Garlic Bread Pizza. My first thought was that sounds amazing and I must have it. Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Garlic bread pizza step by step
- Bake garlic bread about five minutes.
- Remove from oven put sauce on garlic bread.
- Put pepperoni ( I put 4 on )and mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 7-10 minutes more enjoy !.
Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Mix together the garlic topping ingredients in a small bowl. Take the hot trays out of the oven and spray or brush with a little oil. Place one pizza on each tray (I fold the dough over my arm to move it). This garlic pizza bread is a family favourite and is so easy to rustle up when there is a bag of flour in the cupboard.