Delish Cheesy Garlic Bread. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch baguette, making slices every inch in both directions and making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of baguette.
Ingredients of Delish Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 loaf of Baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Softened butter.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of as needed Shredded cheese.
Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Transfer dough to baking sheet and shape into a thin, round crust.
Delish Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Cut loaf in half, lengthwise..
- Mix butter, chopped parsley, and minced garlic. Spread onto each side of bread..
- Sprinkle cheese on one half then top with the other..
- Wrap in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350..
Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Whether it's rolls or garlic bread, it's pretty much a staple for every family dinner because we all love it. Today's recipe is one that my mom tried several years ago.