Garlic bread. Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan, organic, and Pas Yisroel Kosher-certified, too. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer!
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- You need 1 cup of of real butter softening.
- It’s 1 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of onion salts powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 of lofe french bread, sliced make 12 pices.
Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. It's the only way for me." – Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices.
Garlic bread instructions
- In the mixing bowl add butter and chopped garlic beat till cream.
- Add onion powder and pepper stir well.
- Add parsley and mixed together till cream, can keep in the fridge for next severing and get batter taste when keep longer.
- Spread on french bread and bake in 1 9 0 c for 5 minutes.
Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!!