Chili pasta & Garlic Bread. Everyone in your family will be begging for seconds of this Chili-Pasta Skillet! Add tomato juice, water, tomato paste and sugar to pan; bring to a boil. Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente and serve on plates with the chili spooned over top and a generous heap of freshly grated sharp cheddar (preferably from Wisconsin).
Ingredients of Chili pasta & Garlic Bread
- It’s 2 slice of Bread (whatever kind you have).
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 packages of Elbo Pasta (whatever Kind you'd like).
- It’s 1 large of Size Pot.
- Prepare 1 small of Baking Dish.
- You need 1 can of Wolf brand Chili (your Choice ).
- Prepare 1/2 small of Bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Butter.
This Creamy Chicken Chili Pasta is comfort food with a kick. This simple dish packs a punch whilst still delivering a creamy comforting dinner. Tomato cream sauces are always a big hit and this one is perked up with some garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. This one pot pasta is the ultimate comfort food.
Chili pasta & Garlic Bread instructions
- Put water to boil in the large pot at med-High.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the boiling water and place pasta in the pot..
- While the pasta cooks place the 2 slices of bread on the baking dish and place them in the oven @ 450°F.
- Turn the bread over in about 10 min..
- Grab a small pot and heat up the chili with the dash of black pepper..
- Melt 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Check to see if the bread is at how you like it if so take it out of the oven and put some melted butter over them add a dash of garlic powder to each bread and put some cheese ontop and throw em back in the oven just until the cheese melts and they're done..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it.
- You're all done with the cooking now serve the pasta with chili ontop and add some shredded cheese over the chili with the garlic bread on the side :).
- Enjoy your meal :).
It's chili mac and cheese meets one pot chili cheese pasta and absolutely delicious. Incorporate the chili: Add the spices and stir, then follow with your canned ingredients, broth, and uncooked pasta. Stir everything together once more and bring to a boil. Learn about Cajun Chicken Pasta and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now!