Garlic Bread *Vegan. Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. Cut slices through each half loaf.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread *Vegan
- It’s 10 pcs of sandwich bread/toast.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 7 tbsp of plain margarine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
Add the garlic, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper to a food processor or a blender and blend until smooth. Cut the bread in half, horizontally, and then spread the mixture. Watch out for the hot steam when you open the foil (please don't burn yourself!). How to make vegan garlic bread.
Garlic Bread *Vegan step by step
- Pre-heat oven 180°C..
- Place sandwich bread/toast on oven trays..
- Chop garlics, place them in a bowl..
- Add margarine and salt, mix well..
- Spread margarine with garlic on the bread..
- Sprinkle oregano..
- Bake for 5 tp 10 minutes until the margarine melts but the bread still soft (not dry)..
- Enjoy with tomato or chili sauce..
There are many variations for making vegan garlic bread, but we wanted to show you something a little different. Crispy vegan garlic bread made from scratch is a lot tastier and makes for a much more fun dinner party appetizer for example. Easy vegan garlic bread is just that—EASY! I whip up a quick schmear of nooch, garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, olive oil, and dairy free milk. The milk helps carry the sauce without using too much oil.