Garlic Bread. Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer!
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella, or pizza cheese mix.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Italian bread or ciabatta bread, not sliced.
So simple, so easy and so good. It's the only way for me." – Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices.
Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In a pan, on medium low heat, add the butter and garlic..
- Make sure not to burn butter. Once butter is melted, add basil and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Slice the bread in half the long way, so there is a top and a bottom..
- Spread the garlic mixture over the bottom half of bread. Leave a little to spread on the top half. You can spread it with a brush or a spoon..
- Evenly spread the cheese across the bottom half, filling in air pockets in the bread for that extra surprise.;-).
- Put the bread on a baking rack, on a cookie sheet..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted through. You can check by lifting the top half off, if it comes off, you need more time..
- When finished, remove bread and slice into an inch to an inch and a half slices. Makes 8 – 10 slices..
Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!!