Garlic Bread. Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer!
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- You need 10 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Unsalted butter at room temp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 loaf of Ciabatta bread.
Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. It's the only way for me." – Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices.
Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Mix garlic, EVOO, butter, cheese and herbs in bowl.
- Cut bread in half and evenly spread garlic mixture on both sides.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. After this, I will NEVER BUY STORE BOUGHT GARLIC BREAD AGAIN!!!