easy cheesy garlic bread. Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Cheesy garlic bread is so simple to make with loads of cheese and that soft bread on the inside with the crunchy crust on the outside. This is a family favorite for sure!
Ingredients of easy cheesy garlic bread
- You need 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt(or any of your choice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheese of your liking.
Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio. Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread has tons of mozzarella cheese and TONS of buttery, garlic flavor! This homemade garlic bread only takes minutes to make! Serve this garlic bread recipe with our Grandma's Sunday Meatballs and Sauce, or any pasta dish like our favorite Beef Lasagna will work!
easy cheesy garlic bread step by step
- pre heat oven to 400°F.
- cut loaf in half lengthwise and place on baking sheet.
- melt butter and brush on to both sides of loaf.
- sprinkle with garlic salt top wit cheese and bake for 10 min.
But don't forget others dinners like Beefy Tomato Soup or a classic Chicken Marsala! The Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe. One of my favorite things about this cheesy garlic bread is that it only takes a few minutes to make. You don't have to make bread from scratch for it to be delicious, just grab a loaf or two from your grocery store or local baker and start from there. World's Best Garlic Bread: Cheesy, buttery, garlic flavored, Italian bread that puts other garlic bread recipes to shame.