Beer bread with garlic and herbs. An update to a classic recipe, this beer bread is loaded up with herbs and fresh garlic for a more flavorful loaf. This is the only beer bread recipe you need! Garlic Herb Beer Bread: Mix in fresh minced garlic chopped roasted garlic and a few teaspoons of your favorite fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme, and oregano.
Ingredients of Beer bread with garlic and herbs
- You need 3 cups of White whole wheat flour -.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1.5 cup of Light beer.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter melted.
Grease a large bread pan and pour in mixture. Pour the butter over the dough. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic, sugar, baking powder, salt, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Basically, you should just make this cheese and herb beer bread and eat it every which way you probably can.
Beer bread with garlic and herbs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175 C. In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Add minced garlic and stir again. Slowly stir in the beer until mixed..
- Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan. Put mrlyrd butter on boards with brush. Then transfer the bread batter to the pan and spread it out even with spoon. Pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter, spread it around evenly on top. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let it cool down and serve with cottage cheese or ricotta or similar cheeses..
- Video recipe is here https://youtu.be/wSKVsAYBZEw?sub_confirmation=1.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Garlic and Herb Dutch Oven Bread. A rustic, quick bread sure to please! In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, pepper, herbs, garlic powder and fresh garlic. Add water to bowl and stir to combine.