Garlic Knots. Restaurants Are Still Operating, So Have Your Meal Delivered Safely and Securely. No Delivery Fees on Your First Order, Order from Your Favorite Restaurants Today! Garlic knots are a pizzeria favorite, and in New Jersey, their presence was a sign that the pizza joint you just walked into was legit.
Ingredients of Garlic Knots
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of garlic seasoning (however much you like I used 1 tablespoon).
- It’s 1 of Can of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce for dipping.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Pair them with a pasta dish like spaghetti or lasagna with a side salad for a complete, satisfying family meal. So simple and quick to make, these delicious knots of herb-seasoned bread will do well to complete just about any meal. Or eat these tasty knots as a snack between meals, with your favorite spread slathered on! Using fresh rosemary makes these knots especially fragrant.
Garlic Knots instructions
- Preheat oven 400. Spread dough out to a square. Cut into 1 inch thick strips. Shape into a knot and lay on a greased baking pan 2 inches apart..
- Mix seasonings with melted butter. Brush the seasoned melted butter on top of the knots. Sprinkle more parmesan on top. Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. I also brushed more garlic butter on top before serving. Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy..
Get Garlic Knots Recipe from Food Network. This is an easy and delicious pizza dough garlic knots bread recipe, it's so easy and fun to bake at home with the family! When it comes to baking, I love recipes that are simple to make, preferably with store-bought ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Right before baking the knots, spread them with half of the butter-garlic mixture.