Parmesan garlic knots. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt; set aside. Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley and salt.
Ingredients of Parmesan garlic knots
- It’s 1 can of pillsbury homestyle bisquits.
- It’s of oil topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of sprinkled topping.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Brush onto the knots being sure all the dough surface has been brushed with a bit of butter so it doesn't dry out while baking. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Parmesan Garlic Knots These are a quick and easy alternative to standard garlic bread that can be made from scratch or using store-made or frozen pizza dough. Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.
Parmesan garlic knots instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open biscuits and cut each piece in half. Roll each half into a 5 inch rope. "Tie" into a knot and place on a greased cookie sheet. (I use our pizza pan).
- Place into oven for 7-9 minutes. Just until they start to lightly brown on top..
- While they bake mix together the oil topping.
- Immediately after pulling cooked biscuits out of oven, brush with oil mixture and sprinkle on the parmesan. Enjoy!.
Of course, traditional garlic knots aren't much help in the health and nutrition department. These won't last long at the dinner table! Tie each slice of bacon in a double knot and place on sheet tray. Season each piece of bacon with Italian seasoning, garlic. Add parsley and garlic paste or garlic powder.