Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies.
Ingredients of Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Nutella.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies step by step
- In a small bowl mix the Nutella and melted butter until thick.
- In a medium bowl mix the powdered sugar with the eggs.
- Pour the Nutella mixture into the egg and sugar mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Scoop tablespoons of Nutella randomly.
- Bake the Nutella brownies at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the brownies to a plate, cut them into squares and ✨Enjoy!✨.