Oreo layered cheesecake brownie. Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are rich and fudgy homemade brownies with a layer of double stuf Oreos, cheesecake, plus more Oreo cookies on top. Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are really over-the-top! They are combo of two best ever desserts: brownie and cheesecake.
Ingredients of Oreo layered cheesecake brownie
- It’s 1 box of brownie any kind.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 24 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 36 of oreos.
It's hands-down the best scratch-made brownie recipe ever, and super easy to make too. This Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle has layers of brownie, Oreo cheesecake, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and more Oreos! Such an easy and delicious treat! These cheesecake brownies are easy to make and full of Oreo's, cheesecake, and brownie goodness!
Oreo layered cheesecake brownie step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for brownie mix according to the box.
- Mix well cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract till smooth.
- In an baking pan, coat with butter, pour the brownie mix and spread well.
- Place the oreo cookies on top of the brownie batter.
- Pour the cream cheese on top of the oreo s and spread evenly.
- Crush 6 oreo cookies and sprinkle on the top.
- Preheat the oven at 325 and bake for 45 mins. Let it cool outside and chill in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Cut into desired pieces and enjoyyy.
This a unique cheesecake brownie recipe that takes the best of a cheesecake and homemade brownies and smashes Oreo cookies into them. Deliciously thick and chewy Oreo Cheesecake Brownies. Chocolate brownies made from real chocolate, topped with Oreo cookies and a thick layer of vanilla cheesecake. Remove the tray from the oven and gently spread the remaining brownie batter over the cheesecake layer. These Oreo brownies are rich, chewy and a chocolate lover's dream!