Homemade fudge brownies. Learn how to make homemade fudgy brownies from scratch! Gooey, moist and delicious, this recipe for brownies is better than any boxed mix brownie you'll try. Great recipe for Homemade fudge brownies.
Ingredients of Homemade fudge brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose white lily flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of UNsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 TBSP of vegetable oil (u can also use coconut or canola oil if u want).
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cup of caster sugar see tip below in directions if u don't have.
They only take a few minutes and totally satisfy your chocolate cravings. Just like the recipe promises, they're easy (and. This easy recipe makes the BEST brownies and is the only brownie recipe you will ever need. These brownies are fudgy, dense, rich, and super chocolate and with just a few basic ingredients and.
Homemade fudge brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 8×8 pan with Pam spray, then add parchment paper then a light spray over it. This helps it to stay and not stick because they are gonna be fudgy:).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil, and MELTED butter(that u melted in microwave) Whisk it for about a minute or 2..
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until a lighter color. About 2 min kinda strong armed. This is what is gonna give u that crackly top..
- Add flour, cocoa, and salt. Gently stir the dry ingredients into the wet, until just combined and mixed. Don't over beat or it can change texture..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth evenly..
- Bake about 15-18 min. If u check with toothpick u will actually want some of the batter on it, because we want that gooey fudginess. If u bake too long they will come out cakey & not fudgy. I usually bake mine about 15 min and pull out to cool and set. As they will continue to cook. So pull them out before done. Cool to room temp. Also, if u double this recipe to make thicker brownies, the bake time will change/increase..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate or caramel sauce on top of IC. Or eat as is!!! 😊 sometimes, I even add chopped bananas and strawberries, swirl of chocolate syrup and nuts on top of ice cream on my brownie. So good!.
- Tip about sugar. If you don't have caster u can use granulated sugar and grind in a coffee grinder or FP. U want sugar texture somewhere between granulated and powdered. But don't grind too much or u will have powdered lol.
This homemade fudge brownies recipe has been passed down from generation to generation in our family and guaranteed way better than boxed brownies by far! Homemade Fudge Brownies – the one and only recipe for fudgy brownies you will ever need! Learn the simple trick to get the flaky, crunchy top! I love serving these rich brownies with my Caramel Iced. How to Make These Fudgy Homemade Brownies.