Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies. Candy-infused vodka is growing in popularity, and if you've never made it, you're missing out. It's relatively easy, and quite delicious. Here's how Candy Corn Infused Vodka came about.
Ingredients of Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies
- It’s 1 box (18.3 ounce) of brownie mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of orange extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Hershey’s kisses 😘.
- Prepare of Confectioners sugar.
Candy Corn Infused Vodka Autumn is here and you all know what that means! We tried candy-infused vodka, the perfect drink for your Halloween party. Get the recipe, and step-by-step photos. We Tried It: Candy-Infused Vodka for Halloween.
Vodka Infused Candy 🍬 Brownies step by step
- In a large bowl with a whisk or a big spoon mix together your brownie mix, eggs, vodka, vegetable oil, orange extract and cinnamon powder, mix until no dry lumps appear……..
- Pour mixture into a 8X8 glass baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Place your Hershey’s kisses on top of batter, place as little or as many kisses as you like ! 😉.
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 34 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out nice and clean……..
- Cool completely, then cut into squares…….dust with confectioners sugar…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Candy Cane Vodka is an easy DIY homemade infusion. It tastes like sweet mint, with a light texture and a gorgeous translucent red color. The more you break them up, the quicker they will infuse into the vodka. I just put my candy canes in a Ziploc bag and then rolled something heavy over them. Once all of the vodka has infused into the watermelon, feel free to slice and serve immediately.