Snickers Brownie Balls.
Ingredients of Snickers Brownie Balls
- It’s 1 box (18.3 oz) of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix.
- Prepare of Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of snickers bites candy unwrapped.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of shortening.
Snickers Brownie Balls instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F Line 13×9"pan with nonstick foil, allowing foil to extend 2" over edges of pan. In large bowl mix brownies with water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 24-26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2" from edge comes out clean. Do not overbake. Cool completely (1 hour).
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil. Pull foil back from edges and trim 1/8- 1/4" off the edges. Cut brownie into 35 squares (7 rows by 5 rows).
- Line cookie sheet or tray with parchment paper. Place one brownie square in palm of hand and press to flatten. Place one snickers bite in the center of the flattened brownie piece. Wrap the brownie around the candy, and gently press into a ball. Place back onto cookie sheet. Continue with remaining brownie squares. Refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Finely chop remaining snickers pieces. In medium microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening on high 60-90 seconds or until the mixture can be stirred smooth. Using 2 forks dip and roll the chilled brownie balls, one at a time in the melted chocolate. (Tap off excess chocolate) Return to cookie sheet and immediately top with chopped snickers pieces. If chocolate cools too much, reheat in the microwave..
- Refrigerate brownie bites for about 20 minutes or until coating is set. Store covered in refrigerator..