Easter Pastel Brownies.
Ingredients of Easter Pastel Brownies
- You need 1 Box of (1# 24oz) Betty Crocker Supreme Premium Brownie Mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pastel colored M & M's.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of shortening.
- You need of plus ingredients on back of box to make brownies.
Easter Pastel Brownies instructions
- Heat oven to 350º.nonstick pan.Grease bottom of a 9" square pan or spray. Mix & bake brownies as directed on back of box..
- Sprinkle with marshmallows . Bake 5 minutes more or until marshmallows are puffed and golden…
- While the marshmallows are still hot sprinkle with candies. In a small microwavable bowl.Microwave chocolate chips and shortening on high 10-15 seconds. Stir smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Cool completely. Cut in rows of 4×4….