Deep Fudge Brownies. These are the darkest, thickest, moistest, richest brownies you'll ever bake. The ultimate fudge brownies studded with chocolate chips and topped with a smooth, luscious Unlike most brownie recipes, the batter for these fudge brownies is actually made on the stove. Hands down, the most delicious, fudgy brownies which use just one bowl and six easy ingredients- Made with no flour or butter and BETTER than any boxed mix!
Ingredients of Deep Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of flour.
- Prepare 2 c. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 c. of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 c. of cocoa powder.
- You need of Frosting:.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This Fudge Brownies Recipe will surely catch your attention. It is simple and quick and has an amazing taste. Just like making the other brownies, this Fudge Brownies Recipe requires baking. In this video, you'll see how to make gluten-free fudge brownies.
Deep Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Grease and flour baking pan, set aside.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a seperate bowl adding eggs one at a time. Once done combine with flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, Mix well.
- Pour batter in baking pan, Place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Once done remove pan from oven and immediatedly poke holes throughout the brownies.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in medium pot on medium, Once melted turn on low.
- Wisk in 2 cups of confection sugar.
- Add 3 Tbsp of milk, continue to stir.
- Add 3 Tbsp cocoa powder, Continue stirring.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over brownies covering each holes and spread even..
- Allow to sit and cool for 30 mins before serving.
You don't need to give up delicious, rich fudge brownies just because you don't eat gluten! These decadent treats include eggs, cocoa. While the brownies are cooking, you can make some hot fudge! They came out fudgy and very tasty. If you are expecting a traditional Brownie.