Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of espresso coffee.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Unbleached Bread flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt ground fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisinets.
Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl mix sugar, softened butter and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add eggs and coffee mix until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour baking powder and salt evenly.
- Add all dry ingredients to the mix until smooth.
- Add raisins just mix for a minute or so and pour into 9 by 9 greased pan.
- Place on center rack in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until Center is not gooey, check with toothpick.
- Remove from oven let stand so cool enough to remove from pan top with ice cream and enjoy. (Rocky road ice cream).